2008年2月24日日曜日

San-Fa-Tang サンファタン

Do you know this tea??

It's Korean "Special" tea.
When I went to Korea with my friends,
we went to "Yong Cafe" where is in MyonDong.
It's lovely littele cafe and I though it's sweet drink.
Cuz in Japan, we have same looking sweet drink it calls "Oshiruko". I definetly though it's a same one!!!
However, that was totaly different drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When a witress brought our table to San-Fa-Tang, we just knew "That is San-Fa-Tang" even we'd never had it. (Other of my friends ordered diffrent drink such as Coffe or juice)
It smelled like....... "Can't Explain"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually I couldn't even sip it first.
But after 10 minutes, I determine to drink it.
I needed some courage!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!!!
I'm not gonna tell you what this taste like, so just try it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sure your friends will laught if you ordred "San-Fa-Tang"!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント: